Our Price From: $447.99
Our Price From: $286.98
Top Rated Boys & Girls Beds
Find the Right Bed Here - From Toddler Beds to Loft Beds
Most Popular Childrens Beds
10 Quick Tips for Buying Kids Beds
1. Our kids beds are available in a number of different styles, including standard, bunk, loft, canopy, sleigh, captains, and daybeds. With hundreds of different beds to choose from, our site offers looks you'll love and comfort your child will enjoy.
2. Buying new beds for kids every few years can take a big bite out of your budget. Designed low to the ground and surrounded by safety rails, our convertible cribs help your toddler gradually transition from a crib to a day bed to an adult-sized regular bed - all with the same durable, affordable design.
3. Is your child too old for a convertible crib? No worries. Convertibility is a feature of many of our kids bunk beds. Convertible kids bunk bed designs function as sturdy, space-efficient bunks while your children are younger, but can be separated into individual beds when the kids are old enough for separate rooms.
4. Slatted kids headboards look great, but kids beds designed with solid headboards, devoid of slats or other open spaces, may be safer for young children. Our beds are painted with lead-free, non-toxic paint to be completely safe for your child.
5. A daybed with an optional trundle drawer makes a handy extra sleeping space. Just pull the drawer out and put a mattress inside whenever you need an additional bed for sleepovers or overnight guests. With some of our trundle beds for children, the trundle is optional and can be replaced with a convenient storage drawer.
6. KidsFurnitureMart.com carries a selection of more than 100 different kids trundle beds, including both bunk beds and individual "adult-style" beds. If you like the space efficiency of bunks but have a low-ceilinged bedroom or don't want your kids climbing anywhere, a kids trundle bed may be a suitable alternative.
7. Metal kids beds are built using heavy-gauge tubing and solid bar wire, and have a strong, durable welded construction.
8. Bunk beds are perfect for a multi-child room or to create an extra sleeping space. Our selection of bunk beds for kids includes twin over twin, twin over full, and full over full designs. For something different from the parallel bed-over-bed design, take a look at our loft-style bunk beds, which often feature accessories such as desks and storage drawers.
9. Kids captains beds offer additional storage for clothes, toys, and extra bedding with several spacious drawers.
10. Perfect for students, kids loft beds feature a comfy bed up above and a desk, shelves, bookcase or futon down below.
"I want to say Thank you for such speedy service. We didn't expect it until next week and the manner in which things were handled was excellent. The email communication has been wonderful and I will definitely look forward to buying from this site again and will recommend this to others as well."