Sale Price: $24.59
Our Price: $54.99
Sale Price: $31.01
10 Quick Tips for Buying Kids Decor
1. Mirrors are a simple and effective way to brighten your child's room or give it a more spacious feeling. Pair a mirror with matching kids decor for a complete look.
2. Conserve closet space and give your child a place to hang coats, backpacks, and hats with a coat rack that is just their size. Our selection of kids coat racks includes many colorful designs and playful themes, such as animals, sports, tea parties, and firemen.
3. Some of our kids room decor products require minimal assembly with common household tools.
4. Organize your child's bookshelf with cute sports, airplane, and princess-themed wood or resin bookends. Speaking of kids book shelves, these simple wall-mounted designs are a great way to increase storage space in a room without taking up floor space. We also carry kids bookcases for those bookworms who want a bigger home for their favorite reads.
5. Decorate your child's room with plush nylon rugs which feature action backing to keep them in place. Youngsters will love our fun kids rug designs and interesting themes such as maps, dinosaurs, and driving. Kids rugs are also great for creating a designated play area or reducing wear and tear on bedroom carpets or flooring.
6. Our kids décor section includes many different items that would give the walls in your children's rooms some playfulness and personality. You could even shop for clocks, growth charts, and kids wall decals with your child and have him or her pick out their favorites.
7. Kids step stools are great for giving young children a little extra independence and responsibility. For example, use a step stool to help your boy or girl reach a storage shelf on which to keep some of their favorite toys. Step stools can also double as seats or storage boxes.
8. Your daughter will love to keep all her tiny treasures safely inside one of our darling kids jewelry boxes. Storage compartments and a vanity mirror complete this adorable piece of kids room decor.
9. Charming willow baskets make great kids hampers for clothes or toy storage. The fabric liners are available in several soft colors and are removable for easy cleaning.