1. Our kids dressers and kids chests are crafted from solid hardwood and feature spacious drawers with steel glides and safety stoppers. Kids furniture made from solid hardwood with a natural finish is as durable as it is beautiful, and will be a part of your furniture collection for many years.
2. If you find a kids armoire or nightstand that you love, check the Product Accessories section at the bottom of its individual product page to find matching or complementary pieces that could form a bedroom set. Add an optional mirror to our dressers and chests to form a truly complete kids furniture set.
3. The bright colors and fun designs of our kids bedroom furniture are sure to delight your children. We also carry an enormous selection of traditional and modern kids furniture for older children and teens. All paint and finishes used on our furniture are lead-free and non-toxic.
4. KidsFurnitureMart.com strives to be a one-stop source for all types of furniture for kids. We offer hundreds of discrete or complementary pieces, including kids benches, vanities, closet storage, and much more.
5. Just because they're young doesn't mean kids lack a sense of style. A child's room will feel more comfortable and inviting if they truly love their furniture. Our kids bedroom furniture selection includes pieces that would be an ideal complement to many different room decors, including cottage, modern, transitional, Mission, and princess or fireman.
6. A computer desk that features a convenient keyboard tray and roomy shelves or drawers is an extremely practical bedroom accessory for your young student. Our selection of kids computer desks includes tiered workstation-style pieces and beautiful furniture-quality desks with an optional hutch.
7. Media centers may not be the first thing you think of when decorating a child's room. But these days, a centralized place for home electronics is a smart, space-conscious idea. As furniture for kids, a media center can hold a television, DVD player, gaming console, plus several drawers or cubbies for media storage.
8. Kids bookcases and toy boxes are invaluable furniture pieces for keeping rooms organized and clutter-free.
9. Armoires are kids furniture modeled after grown-up pieces. They feature storage for both hanging and folded clothes. Like kids media centers, armoires can also be used to house TVs, DVD players, and video game systems.
10. Your little girl will adore a pint-sized vanity just like the one Mommy uses.