1. Twin in title, single in size, a twin kids mattress by either name still has the same dimensions: 39W by 75L. Twin kids mattresses are the most popular choice for kids beds and bunk beds, as well as trundles and daybeds.
2. The XL twin mattress is a most excellent choice for fast-growing kids and sleepers who prefer a little extra leg room. Twin XL kids mattresses are slightly narrower than standard twins (36W), but they add those inches (and more) to the length (80L).
3. Were mattress namers using dream logic when they decided that twins and doubles are different things? That potential confusion is one reason why double kids mattresses are more commonly known as full mattresses. Full/double dimensions are 54W by 75L.
4. Strong and sturdy for sleepers and jumpers, our metal kids bed frames feature durable, high-weight capacity designs that won't break your budget. Kids can also sleep or convalesce in comfort with a remote-controlled adjustable bed base from Leggett & Platt.
5. That princess and the pea story will be hard to explain when you're telling it on a kids memory foam mattress. The visco-elastic body-conforming technology of kids memory foam mattresses offers a more supportive and comfortable sleep, no matter what vegetables or monsters are under the bed.
6. For chills, you get a blanket. For spills, you get a kids mattress protector. Mattress protectors help prevent mattress staining and liquid damage by adding a multi-layer, anti-microbial bed covering with a waterproof top.
7. Children's backs may be more forgiving of mattresses than creaky adult backs, but even kids have their preferred comfort levels for a best night's sleep. Our kids mattress selection includes soft, medium, and firm mattresses in twin, full, and daybed sizes.
8. If "soft" or "firm" aren't specific enough, Otis Bed kids mattresses offer numbered comfort zones to help shoppers find the best mix of soft, medium, and firm. Zone 5 would provide medium-firm comfort, while an Otis zone 9 is among our firmest kids mattresses.
9. Kids love color, especially in unexpected places. If you're replacing a familiar white mattress, check out our selection of colorful kids mattresses with green, orange, blue, pink, and patterned covers and exteriors.
10. The Click Clack collection from Istikbal features innovative kids bed designs that are great for sleepovers or unexpected company. A kids mattress with trundle or kids folding bed is easy to store, and strong enough for adult guest rooms.